Premier Dog Boarding in Nashville, Franklin, & Brentwood TN
Never Worry About Boarding Your Pet Again......
Our luxury accommodations come in a variety of sizes to suit your dog’s individual needs. We offer our world class Villa's on the Beach, our unique Pups and Petites area, our relaxing and stress free Serenity Suites, as well as our spacious Premier Suites. We are located in Franklin and serve the Brentwood and Nashville areas as well.
Rates: As low as $29 a night for new clients!
Resort boarding features and amenities:
- Each of our suites has a warm and comfy mini-mattress, comforting music and soothing acoustic controlled sound. The air, water, sanitation, and house-keeping standards are the same throughout our entire facility…no cutting corners here. No where else will you find Nashville dog boarding like this!
- Our customer service specialists will help you determine which area of our facility is best attuned to the needs of your discerning pet.
- Daily prices include: luxurious lodging, scheduled feedings (which may be given at any time of the day you wish!), three elimination breaks, and the constant love and supervision of our excellent professionals.
- A full array of additional activities to complement their accommodations, allowing for your pet to remain active and engaged while in our care.
Your pet will enjoy their stay in any of the following suites of your choice including:
- Pups and Petites Suites- A special area dedicated to the needs of smaller breeds. This area is sound proofed and ensures that your small dog does not see, hear, or smell larger breeds while in our care. Your pup will receive individualized treatment conducive to the best experience possible
- Villa's on the Beach- These larger suites feature raised daybeds with Tempur-Pedic material mattresses, flat screen T.V's that keep your pet entertained, and the ambiance of a fountain and pond. These suites meet and exceed accommodations at even some of the finest human resorts in the world.
- Serenity Suites- For older breeds that require specialized treatment, medication, or just the love and care of a dedicated manager, these suites are a perfect fit. We play soothing music and provide specialized orthopedic bedding
- Premier Suites- These larger suites are our standard accommodations, but there is nothing standard about them! With composite anti-bacterial walls, raised floors, and above hospital grad air and surface sanitation, your pet will enjoy their stay in a healthy, safe, and comforting environment.
Pet Boarding Amenities at Nashville, Brentwood, and Franklin's Most Awarded Facility
My Second Home Offers a large variety of toys at excellent value, however, should your pet have a favorite toy, you are more than welcome to bring it along.
Pups and smaller breeds will also enjoy their own special dedicated area, insulated from those noisy big dogs! Soothing music, special attention and comfy bedding away from the crowd will make their stay stress free and memorable.
Comfortable, clean, bedding is provided by My Second Home and bedding from home is discouraged.
My Second Home provides a holistic pet food, Nature's Select Super Premium Pet Food, to our guests free of charge. However, we strongly encourage owners to provide us with their pets’ normal diet. Doing so lowers the chance upset digestive systems. Should you choose to bring your own food, please apportion the food in individual servings by meal.
We are pleased to administer any medications your pet may be required to take. There is a charge of $1.75 per occurrence. Please be able to provide the name and dosage of the medications you bring.
We cannot however be held responsible for lost or damaged articles. Please take leashes, crates and other articles home with you at check in, doing so will help expedite your check-in experience and allow us to begin to acclimate your pet to our facility. Thank you for your understanding.
Rules and Policies:
- Pets picked up after 1:00 pm will be charged for a full day of boarding for that day.
- Check-ins before 2 p.m will be charged a early check-in fee of $5 an hour, not to exceed $23.50. Rooms are in the process of being sanitized and prepared in the mornings, and the fee is the cost of finding alternative accommodations for the pet until their room is ready.
- No after-hours pickups will be permitted.
- There are no drop offs or pickups on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas eve or Christmas day.
- There may be days when we close at noon prior to a major holiday. Please plan ahead.